Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day Celebration!

We celebrated Earth Day in Art Class by setting aside our use of paper and reusing materials that I have been collecting for some time (15 years). At the end of each school year I have saved the lids off of the Crayola Markers so I had a huge box full of the bright, colorful plastic lids. I also had a big box of puzzle pieces, dominoes and craft sticks that students could use as part of their relief designs. We worked in small groups to come up with original ideas. At the end of the class period we photographed our work and then everything went right back in the boxes for the next class to use. Maybe we're onto something here!!! I know we had fun doing this!!! Happy Earth Day everyone!!!!




















2 comments:

Dreamer of Edward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dreamer of Edward said...

These are awesome! Great job LCHS Art Students & Fabulous Art Teacher!